MY CWS JOURNEY

MY CWS JOURNEY

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

cws class my jorney

Hello I have been on sl for close to 3 yrs, I never really understand it and was getting kinda bored with it until I was spotted by anrol, the modeling director and totally changed my outlook on sl... Now my whole dream is to be a super model, I am determined to be the best, practice alot and learn as much as I can.. My first styling competition was so nerve racking but extremly fun, I didnt have any poses at the time, but I knew the formation.. Of course I didnt win but the experience was awesome, the next time I got prepared... I bought all types of poses and the theme was wedding gowns... I did good but doubted myself, I was sooo surpraised when I was called out to be a 3rd place winner.. Ever since then I have been doing stying competitions and enrolled in cws school to make a better me, a model...

No comments:

Post a Comment