MY CWS JOURNEY

MY CWS JOURNEY

Monday, March 21, 2011

IM ANOTHER 3RD PLACE WINNER YAAY


So today I in styling we had to dress as a super hero and make it creative, I loove wonder women, she is one of my child hood role models so of course I had to be her.. But I didnt want to just be her and thats it, I had to be creative with it.. So I played as a kitty wonder women.. I thought for sure I was going to be the only neko lol but I wasnt , Fortunitly I was the only neko wonder woman.. This was my score 55.9 woooh putting me in 3rd place yaaay, im getting so much better, my score use to be 50-51.. I received a 7 on poses (something I have to work on getting more of) a 10 on catwalk, 10 on formation and 19.2 on outfit creativity yaaay and last but not least 9 on outfit description... I want to thank everyone that attended and all my teachers for helping me learn more.. I still have alot to learn but i am going to get there.. 1st place winner Nickle sparrow, 2nd Kiralyn Destiny, 3rd S3xyt3mptation Hazelnut.

No comments:

Post a Comment